AlphaGraphics® Apple AirPods and Watch Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. PLEASE REVIEW THESE OFFICIAL RULES (“OFFICIAL RULES”) CAREFULLY. DO NOT SUBMIT OR PARTICIPATE IN THE ALPHAGRAPHICS APPLE AIRPODS AND/OR WATCH SWEEPSTAKES (COLLECTIVELY, “THE SWEEPSTAKES”) IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES. THESE OFFICIAL RULES APPLY EQUALLY TO THE SWEEPSTAKES.
2. HOW TO ENTER FOR ALPHAGRAPHICS APPLE Watch SWEEPSTAKES: Beginning on February 18, 2024 at 12:00 P.M. MST through February 19, 2024 at 5:00 P.M. MST, attendees of the 2024 IFA Annual Conference in Phoenix, Arizona may stop by the AlphaGraphics franchisor booth and have their conference attendee badge scanned to enter. You may enter only once and only one entry per person is permitted for the AlphaGraphics Apple Watch Sweepstakes. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
3. HOW TO ENTER FOR ALPHAGRAPHICS AIRPODS SWEEPSTAKES: Beginning on February 18, 2024 at 5:30 P.M. MST through February 18, 2024 at 8:00 P.M. MST, attendees of the 2024 IFA Annual Conference in Phoenix, Arizona who attends the AlphaGraphics happy hour event, located at the Arrogant Butcher restaurant (2 E. Jefferson St. #150, Phoenix, AZ 85004), may scan a QR code upon arrival to enter. You may enter only once and only one entry per person is permitted for the AlphaGraphics Airpods Sweepstakes. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
4. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes are open to all attendees of the 2024 IFA Annual Conference in Phoenix, Arizona, 18 years of age and older as of February 18, 2024, except for employees of AlphaGraphics, Inc. (“Sponsor”), or its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties”), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
5. DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about [February 19th at 6:00pm] by Sponsor to select the winners from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Potential winners will be notified by email/phone and must accept the prize sign within 7 days of the date notice is sent or such other date set by Sponsor. Failure to accept the prize within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering one or both of the Sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner’s name and likeness for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. All federal and state laws apply.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering one or both of the Sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Promotion Parties harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in either or both of the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Promotion Parties will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant’s failure to receive prize notices due to entrant’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the Sweepstakes; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or announcement of the prizes. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of either or both of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of either or both of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify either or both of the Sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Sponsor. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form.
7. PRIZES AND ODDS: For the AlphaGraphics Apple AirPods Sweepstakes, Sponsor will award three (3) Apple AirPods, one per winner (to be randomly selected by Sponsor), each with an approximate current retail value (“ARV”) of $280.00. For the AlphaGraphics Watch Sweepstakes, Sponsor will award three (3) Watches, one per winner (to be randomly selected by Sponsor), each with an approximate current retail value (“ARV”) of $200.00. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded. Apple, Apple AirPods, and Watch trademarks are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., which is not a sponsor of or otherwise affiliated with this Promotion.
8. CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to these Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Colorado, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to these Sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Denver, Colorado.