Starting at 25 brochures for $44.99.
Brochures offer a professional solution to boast business or product information, all in one, foldable piece.
Brochures are a staple in your marketing toolkit, conveying important details and visuals with an air of professionalism and credibility.
Create your unique brochure with multiple folding options. Opt for the timeless tri-fold, or switch it up with a bi-fold or Z-fold!
Starting Prices by Quantity
Sophisticated and always on hand, brochures tell your business’ story.
Brochures are able to pack in lots of information in a compact, easily digestible format. For use at trade shows, networking events, in your stores, or tucked into other promotional materials, brochures are incredibly versatile. Brochures can be used as tri-fold menus, product displays, or more generally as your business’ visual elevator pitch.
What are brochures used for?
Brochures are used to share business or product information. They can showcase your business’ general elevator pitch or detail a specific product. Brochures’ foldable, multi-paneled format allows you to share a variety of details with text and visuals all in a compact piece.
What should be included in a brochure?
The information you include in your brochure will depend on its focus, but brochures usually contain the following elements:
- Headline: Summarize the topic of the brochure
- Subheadings: Organize the key points
- Body copy: Provide more information
- Call to action: Tell readers what you want them to do next
- Contact information/Website: Make it easy for readers to reach you or learn more
In addition, you might want to include the following:
- Images: Provide visual appeal
- Testimonials: Build trust and credibility
- Coupons or discounts: Encourage readers to take action
- Map or directions: Guide customers to your location
- Social media icons: Include QR codes to your social media profiles
How should I design my brochures?
Brochures come in three different formats:
- Tri-Fold: Page is folded twice, creating a front cover, back cover, and three inside sections; Most common format
- Bi-Fold: Page is folded down the middle, creating a front cover, back cover, and two inside panels; Best for less content
- Z-Fold: Similar to bi-fold, folded twice, but panels are folded like an accordion; Designed to be unfolded into a full page; Best for content that spans the full page
As always, all of your marketing materials should contain your logo and reflect your branding.
How should I distribute my brochures?
Think about where your target audience is likely to be. Bring them along to networking events or trade shows, and display them in your reception areas or on your front counters. Because they are compact, brochures can also be tucked into packaging or other marketing materials.
Partner with local businesses whose audience align with yours and ask if they would display your brochures.
Your marketing solutions partner
+ 50 years
Serving local businesses across the country for over 50 years.
Our teams offer unmatched local expertise and quicker turnaround times.
Quality is our cornerstone and our promise to you. It’s what your business deserves.
Customization is unlimited when you design online. Create, design, and print any time from any device.